We Kill Coronavirus!
One of the best defences against disease transmission is a clean home. According to the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) regarding the transmission of COVID-19 in particular: “Cleaning of visibly dirty surfaces followed by disinfection is a best practice measure for prevention of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illnesses in households and community settings.”
As part of their regular duties, our ZOOM! team will clean and disinfect your home with a registered COVID-19 disinfectant, and can help keep your family safe during this pandemic.
We have been designated an Essential Service by the Provincial Health Office, and are able to serve in a limited capacity under stringent protocols. We are particularly concerned for our seniors and others who are unable to clean and sanitize their home themselves.
Our first priority is the well-being of our team members and customers. In addition to the standard cleaning methods that are a part of our regular ZAP! and BLITZ! services, we continue to use advanced protocols to increase the safety and sanitization level of our cleaning systems.
Service in your home can be undertaken following these protocols:
- The use of PPE (gloves, mask and booties) while in your home.
- Sanitization of all cloths and mop heads that are brought into your home (standard practice).
- The use of a registered Coronavirus (COVID-19) disinfectant (standard practice).
- The use of your vacuum or broom/dustpan.
- Occupants remain out of any room in which our team member is working (social distancing).
Prior to accepting work, we must be assured of the following.
You, or anyone else in the residence, have NOT:
- experienced symptoms consistent with COVID-19 in the past 10 days (coughing, sneezing, sore throat, fever, difficulty breathing).
- been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- been tested for COVID-19 and/or are waiting to hear the results of a laboratory test for COVID-19.
- travelled anywhere outside of Canada within the past 14 days.
- been advised by a medical professional to self-isolate for any other reason.